CNP Brands parent company, C.O. White Pty Ltd, was founded in 1899 and has remained a tightly held family company since its inception. We are Australian owned with our head office located in Melbourne.
In October 2006, we relaunched our corporate identity introducing CNP Brands. This change repositions the company embracing the strong portfolio of brands we currently own and distribute.
We strive to be the leading Australian manufacturer, importer and distributor of a broad range of nursery products.
At CNP Brands we seek to provide superior levels of safety, quality and revolutionary design, while still maintaining our fundamental principle of always delivering quality service and support to our customers.
What We Do
Currently, CNP Brands boasts one of the most diverse brand portfolios with a combination of company owned brands and distribution agreements. These include distribution lines for Cybex, Evenflo, Good Baby, Lascal, Maclaren, Project Nursery, Summer Infant and Yookidoo.
Our own brands including Childcare have gone from strength to strength in recent years. The launch of our new premium brand bebe care in 2006 demonstrates our commitment to quality and continuing investment in product development.
C.O. White Pty Ltd is a signatory to the Australian Packaging Covenant (APC), and we are committed to achieving the Covenant objectives.
- Design – review the Sustainable Packaging Guidelines (SPG) applied against our packaging types;
- Recycling – review our on-site waste management program for our warehouse and office complex to ensure all packaging materials are recovered from the waste stream and redirected towards recycling;
- Product Stewardship – Consider the inclusion of elements of the SPG on our main packaging types
Click Here to view and download related documents.
The web site, www.cnpbrands.com.au (‘Site’) is owned and operated by CO White Pty Ltd ACN 004 169 233 trading as CNP Brands of 20 Calarco Drive, Derrimut, Victoria 3030, Australia (”CNP Brands”) and located on the World Wide Web (‘Web’),. In this document ”you” and ‘your’ refers to a user of the Site.
By accessing, browsing, or using the Site, or downloading any material from the Site, you agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood this document and agree to be bound by it without alteration.
The content of the Site is provided for information purposes only. CNP Brands makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on the Site is accurate as at the date the information is uploaded to the Site. You agree and acknowledge that all information and material provided to you is on the basis that:
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk, and the Site, including the information and content of the Site, is provided to you on an ‘as is’ and an ‘as available’ basis.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Site or modify another website so as to falsely imply that such website is associated with, endorsed or approved by CNP Brands and/or associated with the Site;
- All information provided by CNP Brands is of a general nature and is not intended to be nor should be interpreted as advice.
- CNP Brands makes no representation or warranty in relation to the reliability, content or accuracy of the information or material on the Site.
- CNP Brands makes no commitment to update any information or material on the Site.
- CNP Brands may change information or material on the Site at any time, without notice
- CNP Brands makes no representation or warranty that access to or use of the Site will be uninterrupted, secure or error free, or that the Site or any material on or accessible through the Site is free from errors or viruses.
- CNP Brands is not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused, resulting from accessing the Site or any use of the information or material on or accessible through the Site (including any linked web sites), any action taken in reliance on such information or material or any inability to use such information or material or the omission of any information or material from the Site or any inaccuracy in any information or material.
- You are responsible for assessing the accuracy, reliability and suitability of the information on or accessible through the Site (including any linked web sites) and accept all risks of loss, damage, costs and other expenses resulting from using the Site or any information or material on or accessible through the Site (including any linked web sites).
This document is not intended to limit or exclude any liability on CNP Brands” part, where and to the extent that applicable law prohibits the exclusion or limitation.
The Site may contain links to sites on the Web owned and/or operated by third parties and which are not under the control of CNP Brands (‘Third Party Sites’). In relation to these Third Party Sites, CNP Brands:
- provides the links to Third Party Sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by the owner of the Third Party Site;
- makes no representation or warranty in relation to the content or accuracy of the information and material available on any Third Party Site; and
- is not responsible for the material contained on any Third Party Site.
General Compliance with Laws
You agree that you will use the Site for only lawful purposes. You must comply with all laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations which apply to you in relation to your use of the Site.
Restrictions on Use
When accessing or using the Site you must not:
- modify or copy the layout of the Site;
- modify or copy any computer software and code contained on the Site;
- use the Site for any illegal or unauthorised purpose;
- in your use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to copyright laws);
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with or disrupt the proper working of the Site, servers or networks connected to the Site, any information or material on the Site or any activity conducted via the Site;
- take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site”s infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site or computer systems or networks connected to the Site through any means; or
- access or attempt to access personal information about other users, including e-mail addresses.
Your Personal Information
You must not misrepresent your status as a human being, your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity. You acknowledge that CNP Brands may monitor the Site and take any action with respect to your Content as deemed reasonably necessary by CNP Brands.
You agree that you will not provide personal information about another person to CNP Brands unless:
- that other person is made aware of your provision of their personal information to CNP Brands; and
- that other person authorises you to provide their personal information to CNP Brands.
Acknowledgment of Risk
The Web exists across open public networks that may not be secure or private. While CNP Brands takes all reasonable steps to maintain the security of any transmission of information by you to CNP Brands, via the Site, you acknowledge and accept the risk that any communication to or from CNP Brands, via the Site may be intercepted, used or modified by third parties and you indemnify, keep indemnified and hold CNP Brands harmless for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of any interception, use or modification of such information you communicate to CNP Brands by third parties.
You must not establish links on any other site to the cnpbrands.com.au URL or any other part or parts of the Site without CNP Brands” prior written consent. CNP Brands may withhold its written consent at its absolute discretion.
If you would like to link to the Site, or be linked from the Site, please contact the General Manager, CNP Brands, 20 Calarco Drive, Derrimiut, Victoria 3030 and request to be signed up to our standard Linking Agreement.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property in the Site is owned by CNP Brands unless indicated otherwise. CNP Brands reserves all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks (whether registered or not), advertisements, arrangement and software on the Site (including where included in advertisements). The material on the Site is provided for personal use only (unless otherwise indicated) and may not be:
- re-sold and/or re-distributed in any material form;
- stored in any storage media; and/or
- re-transmitted in any media, without the prior written consent of CNP Brands.
Third Party Intellectual Property Rights
The use of any third party logo, trade mark, company name or other intellectual property rights (“third party intellectual property rights”) does not mean that CNP Brands has any connection, association, partnership, or agency with such a third party.
The use by CNP Brands of any third party intellectual property rights does not intend to suggest, nor should be interpreted as suggesting, any endorsement, approval or recommendation by CNP Brands of that third party.
Limitation of Liability
Your use of any information provided on the Site, and Third Party Sites is at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law you agree to release CNP Brands from all claims that may arise from your access or use of the Site.
To the extent that CNP Brands is able to limit the remedies available, CNP Brands expressly limits its liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (at CNP Brands” option):
- in the case of goods: the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods; the payment of the costs of replacing or repairing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; and
- in the case of services: resupply of the services; or the payment of the cost of having the services resupplied.
CNP Brands warrants that:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In addition to the guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law described in clause above and any other guarantee or warranty implied by law, when you purchase one of our products, you will also have the peace of mind in knowing that your product is covered by CNP Brands Standard Warranty – detailed below. The Standard Warranty is provided by C.O. White Pty Ltd trading as CNP Brands (ABN 97 004 169 233) (“CNP Brands”).
- any products purchased by from this Site will be of acceptable quality, fit to be sold and fit for the purpose for which it is normally used.
- the item will match the description given on this Site (except for the colour, if you have the individual right to choose from a number of alternative options);
- if required any servicing will be carried out with due skill and care;
- for a period of three months from the date of purchase for Reconditioned Goods, and 12 months from the date of purchase for New Goods, any goods purchased from this Site will be free from any defects that may prevent such goods from being used safely in the manner in which they are designed to be used;
If a product is deemed to be genuinely defective, CNP Brands will either offer a replacement of the same or similar product or refund a purchase cost in full.
a) This Standard Warranty does not cover faults or defects caused by:
- i. Unsuitable, improper use or use not in accordance with the manufactures specifications;
- ii. Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with instructions provided;
- iii. Normal wear and tear;
- iv. Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance;
- v. Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences; or
- vi. Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes.
b) To the fullest extent permitted by law, CNP Brands excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage.
CNP Brands reserves the right not to refund the cost of a purchase where you have changed your mind after entering into the transaction or CNP Brands reasonably suspects or knows that the alleged defect in the goods has arisen due to deliberate or reckless damage or misuse of the goods.
- breach or non-observance of any term or condition in this document; or
- violation of any applicable law.
This includes all Claims arising from any information which you provide to CO White in connection with your use of the Site. In relation to a Claim, CO White may require you to conduct the defence, at your cost, including negotiations for settlement or compromise prior to the institution of legal proceedings. You must comply with any requirement notified to you in accordance with this clause.
You will at all times indemnify and keep indemnified CNP Brands from and against any loss (including legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred by CNP Brands, where such loss or liability arises out of, direct or indirectly your breach of this Agreement.
These terms and conditions are to be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. All users of the Site irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria, Australia.
The provisions of this document are severable and if any provision of this document is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that provision or part is to be treated as removed from this document, but the rest of this document is not affected.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
CNP Brands” failure to act with respect to a breach of these terms and conditions by you or by others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
A provision in this document may not be interpreted adversely to CNP Brands solely because CNP Brands prepared it.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions then you must not use the Site.
THE CNP BRANDS COMMITMENT
“CNP Brands is dedicated to upholding fair working conditions, environmental protection and human rights in all of its business concerns around the globe.” – The CNP Brands Team
Promoting good workplaces
We will work with our suppliers to support factories in building stronger management and human resource systems, and to find ways to facilitate more mature systems of industrial relations.
Payment of living wages
We will work with our suppliers to develop tools for assessing what represents a living wage in global supply chains and to find ways to ensure that workers are paid fairly for the work they do.
Integrating ethics in to core business practices
We will continue to encourage companies to work alongside their trade union and NGO colleagues to understand how their own purchasing practices influence workers’ lives in their supply chains and to identify and implement core business practices that bring benefit.
Tackle discrimination in the workplace
We will focus improvements on the most vulnerable workers, building on work we have already started with home workers and small business holders.
Click Here to view and download related documents.