Our all time favourite submarine now meets a spraying whale!
Connect the submarine to bath tub bottom by sticking the green suction cup. Ensure water level is at least 5 cm height. The submarine draws water from the bath tub and streams the water through the diver shower head. Show your child how to activate the water flow by pressing the knobs on the sides of the shower head. Alternatively, the water stream can be activated by pressing the red button on the submarine, creating a constant water stream. Run the water flow into the floating whale’s tail to create a cool spraying action!
Play pretend games with water flow and whale. Tickle whale with the water stream or wash him! Direct the water flow at the whale to see him float and swim like a real whale.
Squirt at different targets. Play with the water stream. Water is great for sensory play and opens a world of discovery and exploration!
Introduce concepts such as empty and full. Show your child different ways to fill the whale. Direct the water flow into the whale’s mouth or fill him up by ducking him under water. Teach your child about the bubbles, the bubble sounds and why this happens.
- A battery operated bath spout that easily A battery operated submarine with a water circulation pumping system that draws water from the tub and recycles a safe stream of water without wasting water from the tap.
- Water magically streams through the diver shower head specially designed for easy grip and activation by small hands.
- Run the water flow into the floating whale to create a cool spraying action!
- Direct the water flow at the whale to see him float and swim like a real whale.
- Fill the whale and now he’s a water pouring funnel!
- Suitability: 2 - 6 yrs
- Product Dimensions: L: 30mm x W: 85mm x H: 390mm
Weight: 0.60 kgs
Product Information Sheet