During the early stages of your baby’s development, you can sit her by the wall (inside or out) with the rain beads disk and 2 propellers. Demonstrate the activity and watch how quickly your baby will master these skills.
Try sitting your baby by the balls roller-coaster. You can roll the balls down the ramps and ask your baby to retrieve them at the trap door at the base of the coaster. This will encourage the development of motor skills & object permanence, the understanding that objects exist even when they cannot be seen. As your child begins to stand he will master this task independently.
You can teach concepts of colour by asking your child to match the coloured ball to the matching colour chute. Count along with your baby while you stack balls in the numbered chutes. At the age of 1.5- 2 years, ask your toddler to use the coloured shaped sorter keys to retrieve the balls from inside the tent. Develop confidence through games like “Now you see me, now you don’t!” Sit your baby inside the playhouse and call his name. He can pop his head out the front opening or peek at you through the holes on each side. This will develop his sense of object permanence.
The Discovery Playhouse is also great for cooperative play allowing your little one to practice and develop social skills and imagination.
- Hours of stimulating play and a perfect hideaway!
- 4 different activity walls each designed for different developmental stages.
- Different activities on both the inside and outside of the house.
- Includes ball play, spinners, shape sorting, and peek-a-boo games.
- 5 colourful rattling balls and tubes and a roller coaster ball!
- Big and roomy - perfect for cooperative play.
- Easy to assemble - sturdy yet lightweight structure.
- Folds up quickly for easy storage.
Suitability: 1 - 5 years
- Product Dimensions: L: 1000mm x W: 1000mm x H: 730mm
- Weight: 4.37 kgs
Product information sheet