• Sturdy smooth timber construction
• Classic two tier timber change table
• 1 Large Storage Shelf
• Universal Change Pad (115140-003)
Recommended Change Pad Size 750mm x 500mm
- Age SuitabilityBirth - 12 months
- Carton Weight12 kgs
- Hardgood MaterialTimber & Plywood
- Weight10 kgs
- Weight Limit11 kgs
| ||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
- Change Table
More parents than not are glad to have a dedicated changing area. The right change table can make your life easier, providing a safe, convenient and comfortable space to get things done. Equipped with storage, functionality and practicality, our change tables are a one stop for all of your child’s changing and hygiene needs while our modular change tables suit perfectly with our nursery furniture.
Change tables offer basic storage and a classic look to suit any nursery. You can easily swap between flat or arched top rails to suit any nursery.
They are suitable for babies from birth to 12 months.
DO YOU REALLY NEED A CHANGE TABLE?
- Make sure the change table is at a height so that you don’t need to bend over as this will alleviate back problems in the future.
- Make sure there is enough storage space available so you have everything in easy reach.
- Consider whether you really want to use a change table. You can eliminate falling hazards by changing your baby on a large doubled-over towel placed on the floor.
- Only buy a safe change table
- Only buy a change table that has some form of roll-off protection such as a child safety harness, and raised sides and ends at least 100mm high.
- Make sure there are no gaps or spaces near the changing surface that could trap a child’s fingers, head or limbs.
- If it’s a folding table, make sure all locking devices work so that the table cannot accidentally collapse.
REGULARLY CHECK THE CONDITION OF YOUR CHANGE TABLE
- Never leave a baby unattended on a change table – ignore interruptions or take your baby with you if you have to leave.
- Have everything ready before you place the baby on the change table so that you don’t have to leave the baby.
- Place anything that could harm your baby out of its reach, including open pins, bottles, lotions or creams.
- Always keep one hand on the baby when using the change table to prevent the baby from falling.
- Repair any loose or broken parts straight away as they could harm the baby or become a choking hazard.
- Don't modify broken folding mechanisms or latches yourself, take the table back to the supplier for repairs and parts or dispose of it.