Sensory and motor development – At first, grasping and shaking is part of your baby’s natural abilities, the “Shake Me Rattle sound effects will reward those actions instantly and encourage further exploration and motion attempts.
At around 3 months hold the rattle about 20cm in front of your baby while she is lying on his tummy. Shake the rattle and watch your baby lift his head and eventually reach out and then crawl forward to grasp the rattle. Don’t forget to encourage him for a job well done.
You can also hang the rattle on your stroller or Gym to encourage practising batting and kicking skills.
- Battery operated motion activated sounds and music rattles.
- Easy to grab handle specially designed for tiny grasps.
- Multiple textures and crinkly parts.
- Colourful sliding beads.
- Choose your favourite farm animal or collect them all!
- On/off button – for silent play.
- Yookidoo Fun Link enabling to attach rattle to almost anything.
Suitability: 0 - month +
- Product Dimensions: L: 155mm x W: 45mm x H: 160mm
- Weight: 0.06 kgs
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use it if the compartment is not secure.
Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
Product information sheet