Lay & Play 1: During the first weeks, place the baby beneath the length of the arches. The overhead buggy will move from side to side across the field of vision, while one of 5 toys is dangling beneath it, stimulating the baby to turn head, focus on the moving toy and follow. The length of hanging toys can be extended by using extra rings, which will bring the toy closer to the baby’s hands. This will encourage the baby to reach out, promoting eye hand coordination.
Lay & Play 2: At a more advance stage, the baby can be laid parallel to the motion buggy. At this stage, the baby begins to track the buggy as it moves with greater consistency. You can hang each one of the 5 included toys from both arches or buggy.
Tummy time 3: When placing baby on his tummy, the motion track can be attached to the play mat directly in front of the baby’s field of view. One of the three figures can be placed atop the buggy. This encourages head lifting and turning, developing peripheral vision. We recommend placing your baby no more than 10” (25 cm) away from the track & buggy. The buggy will captivate the baby’s attention, stimulating baby to act, promoting eye hand coordination.
When your baby begins to sit up, remove the arches (see instruction sheet), attach the Gymotion™ track & buggy to the mat and sit your baby on the mat in front of the track & buggy. Baby can now play with the characters moving back & forth on the track. Operating the buggy by tapping it will teach her of cause and effect. Use the characters and graphics on the mat to create your own story to encourage imagination and creativity.
- The 3-in-1 award winning patented activity gym.
- Plush fantasy themed figures constantly ride back and forth on the motorized Yookidoo Magic Motion Track™ .
- 3 stages in 1 product: 1. Lay & Play 2. Tummy & Play 3. Sit & Play.
- Yookidoo Magic Motion track™ easily attaches to padded arches (stage 1) or to mat for tummy time (stage 2).
- More than 20 developmental activities!
- Loads of accessories and multi-textured toys: 3 fantasy themed plush figures, a large baby mirror for hanging on arch or standing on mat and a flower face rattle with beads.
- 4 modes of operation: rest, play, mute and off.
- 2 modes of 10 minute continuous music for relaxation or stimulation.
- Easily fold & carry: folds into self-contained carry case for storage or for travel.
Suitability: 0 - 12 months
- Product Dimensions: L: 1350mm x W: 995mm x H: 480mm
- Weight: 2.74 kgs
Product information sheet