At around 9 months old, demonstrate your baby building up, pulling down and dunking balls. Pulling the stacker apart will be surprising and joyful for your baby, increasing the sense of control over his environment and the understanding of cause & effect. Accompany play by describing your actions – “I am building”, “this is a ball”, “all fall down”.
Between 9-12 months old, demonstrate how to assemble the flower head funnel directly on the base and drop the ball through the flower head. The musical feedback will reward your baby for success and encourage him to repeat his actions. Gradually increase the number of stacking blocks and drop in the balls. You will be surprise how quickly your baby’s gross motor skills and eye-hand coordination improve.
Focusing on Fine motor skills – present to your baby the different activities on the sides of the blocks. These activities have been designed to focus on fine motor skills. The clicking sounds will attract his attention and later reward him for his effort when he masters these activities by himself.
Increasing object permanence effect – as the stacking blocks get higher, the effect of the flapping wings is more impressive, motivating your child to build higher. A higher tower also increases object permanence. You can enhance the play experience by adding words such as, “here’s the ball,” and make a big fuss over all of your baby’s accomplishments.
- A battery operated musical stacking and tumbling ball game.
- 5 colorful stackers, each with a clicking or rattling activity.
- 3 friendly rattling balls to drop down the center.
- Balls surprise with randomly exiting from one of the two openings.
- Soft crinkly wings flap as pass through.
- Flower funnel head with soft petals and crinkly wings.
Suitability: 9 - 24 months
- Product Dimensions: L: 120mm x W: 100mm x H: 249mm
- Weight: 0.94 kgs
Product information sheet