Water jet powered miracle in the tub. A magical fountain for hours of bath time fun.
Celebrating bath-time™ while learning the power and properties of water – assemble the fountain and turn on when your child is sitting in the bathtub. Use the telescopic suction cup leg to anchor the fountain base to the tub. Switch between various boats, allowing your child to be surprised as he experiences the different water spray effects with his senses.
Cause and effect – teach your child how to turn on the Stack ‘N’ Spray Tub Fountain, by pressing the orange button shaped as a figure on the fountain base. Encourage him to switch the fountain on and off, teaching him about cause and effect processes. Developing motor skills through play! Show your child how to stack the boats on the fountain base. Adapt the fountain height to your child’s height, allowing him to easily reach the top boat. No particular order is required when stacking the boat. The stacking activity develops motor skills while your child is engaged in a surprising and rewarding play.
Introduce the float/sink and full/empty concepts with the boats that can be used as buckets filled with water, or can float independently. Use words such as floating and sinking, empty and full to develop curiosity as well as cognitive skills.
- A battery operated tub fountain with a water circulating pumping system.
- Base draws water up through the centre creating a magical fountain.
- 5 stackable boats and figures – each with a different water spraying effect!
- Interchangeable stacking creates different wonderful water structures.
- Boats and characters float around the tub too!
- Easy to operate – specially designed for small hands.
Suitability: 1 - 6 years
- Product Dimensions: L: 290mm x W: 2900mm x H: 415mm
- Weight: 0.2 kgs
Product information sheet