1.1 Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
1.2 In addition to the guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law described in clause 1.1 and any other guarantee or warranty implied by law, when you purchase one of our products, you will also have the peace of mind in knowing that your product is covered by CNP Brands Standard Warranty. The Standard Warranty is provided by C.O. White Pty Ltd trading as CNP Brands (ABN 97 004 169 233) (“CNP Brands”). The terms and conditions of the Standard Warranty are further described below.
1.3 Subject to clause 1.1 and the terms below, CNP Brands warrants that this CNP Brand product, purchased by you in Australia or New Zealand:
- is free from defects in workmanship and material, when the product is used for normal consumer use for a set period of time from the date of purchase as evidenced by your proof of purchase (“Warranty Term”); and
- will, when the product is used for normal consumer use, comply with the manufacturer's specifications during the Warranty Term.
1.4 CNP Brands agrees to repair or replace at CNP Brands cost, the product, and any accessory supplied with the product, which is proven upon inspection by CNP Brands or a CNP Brands Authorised Service Agent not to comply with either warranty contained in clause 1.3. Any decision to repair or replace a product is to be made by CNP in its absolute discretion. The extent of any repair will be to rectify any defect in workmanship and materials or to ensure that the product complies with the manufacturer’s specifications.
1.5 To make a claim under this Standard Warranty you will need to:
- Return the product within the Warranty Term to the place of purchase together with your proof of purchase, where the retailer will provide you with assistance to make your claim; or
- Contact CNP Brands Customer Care Centre on toll free 1300 667 137 during the Warranty Term to register your claim and provide the details to enable CNP Brands to assess the claim.
1.6 You may also be required to make the product available to CNP Brands or a CNP Brands Authorised Service Agent. If you are required to return the product to a CNP Brands Authorised Service Agent, CNP Brands will provide details of the centre closest to you. Unless CNP Brands decides otherwise you are responsible for any costs associated with returning the product to CNP Brands. The product will be at your risk whilst in transit to and from the CNP Brands or CNP Brands Authorised Service Agent, unless transported by CNP Brands or its agents.
1.7 In order for your claim to be processed you will need to provide to CNP Brands with an original proof of purchase. For example an original retailer purchase receipt, bill of sale, invoice, lay-by docket, credit card receipt or similar proof of purchase.
1.8 If CNP Brands decide to repair a product, this product may be replaced by refurbished products of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the product. Replacement of the product or a part does not extend or restart the Warranty Term.
- This Standard Warranty does not cover products purchased as an ex-display, without being checked by CNP Brands or CNP Brands Authorised Service Agents.
- This Standard Warranty does not cover faults or defects caused by:
- Unsuitable, improper use or use not in accordance with the manufactures specifications;
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with instructions provided;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance;
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences; or
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, CNP Brands excludes all liability for damage or injury to any person, damage to any property, and any indirect consequential or other loss or damage.
CNP Brands has service agents in all states, however, if you have a query or need assistance, we suggest you contact our Customer Service department first.
Please note especially at this time due to the evolving concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19) the best and quickest point of contact is via Email.
Our customer service team may require proof of purchase and photos of the items to better understand your enquiry.
82 Maribyrnong Street,
Footscray, VIC 3011
Customer Service Number: 1300 667 137 Option 1
Operating Hours: 9.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Retailer Queries: 03 9687 1553
Operating Hours: 9.00 AM – 4.00 PM